Pray for us
Pray without ceasing, in everything: give thanks (1 Thessalonians 5:17 and 18a). The Bible speaks about the necessity and power of prayer. Please also pray if our work may really bring a change in the lives of the people who live in poverty. The Bible also tells us that we should thank God in all situations and circumstances. Therefore, we should not forget to thank God for His guidance in our work.
- For enough financial means for all the plans that we made.
- For enough sponsors for our sponsor children.
- For the work at the nursery school and the teacher and assistant.
- That the Lord blesses the Biblical stories the children hear every morning.
- For a good cooperation with the Action Committee so we can develop Kwanjana together.
- For our boards and volunteers. For wisdom and inspiration in making plans, making decisions and planning activities.
- For wisdom and strength to do our daily work.
- For a good harvest, so that there will be enough food for this year.
- For the successful project of rebuilding homes.
- For the many gifts we received, so we could provide 291 families with cornflour.
- For the financial gifts we recieved to build a kitchen.
- For the possibility to continue with our work.
- For all the people who are involved in our work.
- For the actions of the volunteers. By means of their commitment, several projects were financed.
- For the 40 children who already found a sponsor.
- For the team we have and the good cooperation.
- For the doctors from Malawi who are willing to give our sponsor children free medical aid.
- For every small step in the right direction.